The Freakeasy "MACH 5", FIVE Year Anniversary w Derrick Carter, 2013
Derrick Carter - FThe Freakeasy "MACH 5", FIVE Year Anniversary 2013
The Freakeasy "Day Of The Dead" Halloween 2013, Metro Smart Bar! graphic by Sal D'amico
Phuture (aka Phuture 303) w - Spanky and Herb J, Freakeasy Halloween 2013!
J.R. Jordon - The Vocals behind so many classic Acid House tracks - Live w Phuture at Freakeasy Halloween 2013
Freakeasy #97!!! FreakaReKomp, Sept. 2013!
My Boy Elroy - FreakaReKomp! Sept. 2013
SLANG! FreakaReKomp! Sept. 2013
JEEKOOS! FreakaReKomp! Sept. 2013
FREAKAPREKOMP PLAYA MASSIVE , Sat. Aug 3rd, 2013, Burning Man Camp/Art Fundy
Freakeasy Tire Swing Of Death -Summer 2013
Hookahdome - Opulent Temple - Burning Man Camp Fundraiser, Smart Bar Chicago July 25th 2013
Karsh Kale - Freak Nation! July 2013
Justin Long - Freak Nation! July 2013
Joshua Iz - Freakeasy MayDay 2013
Hot Carla by SLOAN! Freakeasy MAYDAY 2013
FreQ Nasty - Resonate 8.0, Sat. April 20th, 2013. Chicago
Dabrye - Resonate 8.0, Sat. April 20th, 2013. Chicago
Environmental Encroachment - Resonate 8.0, Sat. April 20th, 2013. Chicago
Pyrotechniq - Resonate 8.0, Sat. April 20th, 2013. Chicago
Freedom Danish - Toronto - Resonate 8.0, Sat. April 20th, 2013. Chicago
Knock Knock Hot Spot - Resonate 8.0, Sat. April 20th, 2013. Chicago
Mr. Gene Hunt - Resonate 8.0, Sat. April 20th, 2013. Chicago
Resonate 7.0,2012. Chicago
Stax! Freakeasy #77, March 9th, 2013
DJ Deekline - UK - Breakstep Master! The Freakeasy- Feb! 2013
Dakini Circus - Detroit - Resonate 7.0 - Resonate 8.0, Sat. April 20th, 2013. Chicago - Chicago
Vidya Govind - Bharata Natyam Indian Dance Performance w Karsh Kale on Tabla
*Just added to Curse OF The Voodoo Doll Halloween 2012*
Artist: Pete Missing - Curse OF The Voodoo Doll Halloween 2012
Karsh Kale - DJ Set and Tabla Performance: Curse OF The Voodoo Doll Halloween 2012, Freakeasy#2, and Resonate 4.0
DJ Slugo and DJ Deeon - Freakeasy Ballers Ball 2012 & Curse Of The Voodoo Doll - Halloween 2012
photo: Romper Shroom - Burning Man 2011- design by Yva Neal - placed at PreKomp Playa Massive 2.0 and ReKomp 1.0- Chicago - 2011/12
Majik doing Freeform Fire at Resonate 7.0 - 2012 - Chicago
Great Lakes C.O.R.E. Project - Burning Man 2011 - PreKomp Playa Massive 2.0 - 2011-2012
Freakeasy Ballers Ball 2012 . What a blast!
Resonate 5.0 - 2009: Congress Theater - Chicago 2010
Dollface - Resonate 6.0 - Metro Smart Bar Chicago 2011
Beats Antique live at "Hookahdome - Outside The Dome" - Freakeasy/Hookahdome Burning Man 2011 - 5000 people engaged!
Iris Iris Pasic - PreKomp Playa Massive 3.0 - Chicago - 2012 -Curse OF The Voodoo Doll Halloween 2012
"Freakeasy MACH 5"
our FIVE year Anniversary
EVENT SOLD OUT
Live Video Installations
Freakeasy "Mach 5" Music
- Derrick Carter - The Chicago House LEGEND! (Classic Music Company)
- Kannizle - (Moombaton Set - Burning Man Radio - D.C. Native)
- Radiohiro and MC Zulu
- Justin Reed
- DJ Warp (Bombay Beatbox)
- Brad Miner
- Organic Groove Continuum (Ministry of Sound, D'lectable, NRK)
- Nate Manic and Duke Shin (Freakeasy)
- DJ PCS - (a.k.a. Steve Casica)
- Okay Tony Beats - Live P.A.
- DJZ - Brilliantlymad
Freakeasy "Mach 5" Sound, Live Video, and New Indoor Cabaret Stage
- Julee Wooley - Main Stage Live Video
- Amazeballs Sound Fixer - Twon
- Stage Management - Brett Owsley
- Stage Curation - Janelle Cooper
- Erol Cims - Production Coordinator
- Talia Sassounes - Fire Breathing
- Prabvi Gua'loa - Tribal Dance
- Brittany Bee Brown - Contemporary Flow Fusion Dance
- Andrea Mattson
Stay Tuned for additional Burlesque and Tribal Dance confirmations ....
Freakeasy "Mach 5" Live Art, Art Installs and Participants
- Anode Designs - Live Art
- Iris Iris Pasic - Live Art
- P-Nut - Live Art
- Ayda Keshtkar - Live Art
- Curtis Jensen - Live Art
- Matthew Roadkill Shultz - Live Art
- CHOW - Interactive LED Light Column Installs
- Amy J Designs - UV Body Painting
- Junicorn Sparkles - UV Body Painting
- Brilliantlymad - Event Photography
- Gina Garbero - Event Photography
- Hannah Williams - New Freakeasy Interior Design and Freakeasy Graphix
- Chicago DanceSafe
line-up additions announced daily here...
*The Freakeasy would like to give major props to all the amazing volunteers
that give their time to help the event selflessly! Thank You!* (For Realz)
Respect Community : Leave No Trace: Ask First : Dress To Kill™
Questions and Inquiries please contact: Resonatechitown@gmail.com
Ask First : Respect Community : Leave No Trace : Dress To Kill™
You most likely have seen these words "Ask First : Respect Community : Leave No Trace" on community announcements, websites, and events. They are not Cliche', they are our community rules... Following these simple rules will go a long way in making "everyone's" experience a positive one.
If you do not know what they mean, we'd love share some examples :
#1: Ask First:
- Is it OK if I touch you?
- Can I take your photo?
- Can I use this glass?
- I'd like to spin fire, is that ok?
- Where's the garbage?
#2: Respect Community:
- Do not tag artwork or walls
- Do not smoke where there is "no smoking sign"
- Do not interrupt an artist while they're performing.
- Men's Bathroom is for Men, Women's is for Women
- Be considerate of our venue's neighbors, too much noise outside, peeing in their bushes, parking in illegal spaces, etc..
- Locking bicycles up to fenced gates can cause serious problems, think about it.
- People work REALLY hard to make fun things happen for you (and for no pay), please treat them and EVERYONE nice and courteously.
- Think about a little community police-ing too... see someone suspicious or someone acting like a foo at an event... find an organizer or security person and let 'em know.
#3. Leave No Trace !
- Pack it in, Pack it out
- you might have heard of the term MOOP. MOOP = Matter Out Of Place
- See a cup on the floor, throw it out, even if it is not yours
- Sticking Chewing Gum on walls sucks, sticking chewing gum on plants? even worse!
- Artwork w. MOOP-ish qualities not good. (i.e. things that fall off them and become trash on the floor)
- "Feathers" in your outfit become floor trash all the time, good look, bad idea.
These are just a few examples, BUT WE HOPE YOU GET THE POINT!
Want to volunteer for a Freakeasy? Have questions? please contact: email@example.com
Site Header image of "Freakeasy Village of the Damned"-Lakes Of Fire 2012"by - Gopho Collective -Photography